Re: [stella] Hello again...

Subject: Re: [stella] Hello again...
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:04:53 -0500
Hi Brian,

Welcome back.

Funny thing...I had a thought about a game that sounds very similar to this one :-( I didn't know it had been done before. I was going for something slightly original (if that can happen now a days). It was going to be my way of learning variable flicker too.

So as for comments...it sounds fun. If you'd like I'd share the thoughts I had this morning. As for sound priorities...look at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200307/msg00051.html. This is TFXM by Manuel.

Also...where's Poker Squares!? It'd make a nice PC5 release. Just send it to AA and they'll do the rest. Sorry for volunteering you Albert ;-)

Take care,
Dennis