Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 29 Mar 2004 15:55:19 -0000
> On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 08:46, Andrew Davie wrote:
> > I'm a bit miffed that this has happened this way, instead of the "polite"
> > way.  That being, somebody actually bothering to send a report that the code
> > doesn't compile under Linux.  I've been extremely prompt in bugfixes and new
> > releases where required.  Hmmph.
>
> I think it could use a bit more publicity.

Thinking along those lines...and also some previous conversation
about a "canonical" stella homepage.  Should we consider trying to
start something up at atari2600.org/stella or some such?
(Heck, it looks like the root level of that domain isn't being used,
maybe stella "deserves" that...)
Previously I think Andrew offered use of that domain for various
things, though did mention it might be nice to try to chip in for
the annual fees associated with the domain...what do you all think?
Am I getting ahead of myself with this?

"All life is 6-to-5 against, just enough to keep you interested" --Runyon