Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux

Subject: Re: [stella] Dasm for Linux
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 29 Mar 2004 16:38:39 -0000
> On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 09:55, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Previously I think Andrew offered use of that domain for various
> > things, though did mention it might be nice to try to chip in for
> > the annual fees associated with the domain...what do you all think?
> > Am I getting ahead of myself with this?
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> You know, I had a really weird dream.  I was in a bookstore and saw a
> mass-market space opera trilogy you'd written.  You, uh, haven't, right?

HAHA!  No, not that I know of!

Maybe your brain was crosswiring Captain Kirk and...I dunno, Israel in the
news for some reason :-)

(For the record, not that anyone should *really* care, I'm not jewish...
the name comes from Germans coming the USA in the 1800s, and not wanting
to be impressed into military service back in German/Prussian wars they
changed their name and all the records they could...and in case they were
found out, might've picked a semetic name so they might be seen as less than
desireable soldiers for the fatherland.

Though it is weird...my grandafather (with a name close to "Seinfeld",
don't want to put my mom's maiden name in a public forum for id theft
reasons) whose dad was jewish but converted ends up having two daughers..
my mom marries "Israel", my aunt marries "Jordan"...go figure.)

"The time has come," the walrus said, / "To speak of manic things,
 Of shots and shouts, and sealing dooms / Of commoners and kings."--Thurber