Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe

Subject: Re: [stella] Master Mind Deluxe
From: Happy_Dude <happy_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:55:24 +1000
Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> Happy Dude (aka "root" ;-) wrote:
Whoops.

> Yup, three rows with three little keys each. The keys are simple 2x2
> squares. Each row has independent color (black or white). So a sprite
> could look like this:
>
> XX...... white
> XX......
> XX...... black (or white when solved)
> XX......
> XX.XX.XX black
> XX.XX.XX
It's black when solved ;-)
Just got it before posting, the middle line is dynamic so if you have 4 white
it's white or 4 black it's black. Got ya :-D
Just have to figure out how to load it and where to display it.

> Ok, but IMO it is *very* important that you can look back at every
> row. Else you would have to write down the older lines, which is no
> good idea for a computer game.
I'v figured it will take 72 bytes of ram to store all 12 lines and keys. I'm
using 25 at the moment (that includes 3 rows already) , so If I can move the
row drawing into a generic subroutine I should be able to draw all 12 lines
on screen without running out of ROM space.

> >> So this is going to become a mini game, right? ;-)
> >
> > right :-)
>
> Nice! :-)
It's now on the In development page at AA :-D
Release date: 2004 Minigames Comp