Re: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2

Subject: Re: [stella] INV+ Release Candidate 2
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:46:24 -0400
>> When there's only very few (say 4 or less) invaders left, and you have
>> two remaining invaders following each other closely, you can take them
>> out with a single shot.
>
>I saw this with the previous version.  Personally I feel this should be
>fixed, as in my opinion:

Yeah, I've known about this for some time, and the cause is exactly as
Manuel described.  I figured if nobody ever noticed it, it didn't need to
be fixed. :)  When I started working on INV again last week, I didn't know
enough about how Piero did the collision detection to fix it, but I think
I can now.  I'll have a look tomorrow...