Re: [stella] Time for a change?

Subject: Re: [stella] Time for a change?
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:44:25 +0100
Hi there!

my vote, although it probably doesn't carry much weight, is for the
idea of a separate domain name on the AtariAge servers using
Mailman... perhaps "stellalist.org" can be used? I really would love
to have searchable archives again, as a beginner VCS hacker it'd
really be  help, so anything that can be done to facilitate that would
be great.

Well, this might be helpful for a beginner, you can try finding things in the old [Stella] archive at biglist with Google using a query like:

site:www.biglist.com searchword

(Certainly won't find anything from the last 8 or 9 months which never made it into that archive...)

Greetings,
Manuel