Re: Jade for HTML

Subject: Re: Jade for HTML
From: Taranov Alexander <tay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 10:59 MSD
Paul Prescod writes:
 > Taranov Alexander wrote:
 > > From version 6 (and especially 7 with bugs fixed)
 > > I also doing same things with sgml backend.
 > > In this case a have (make element ... for markup,
 > > external entity for multiple documents (instead of scroll)
 > > but i has to do cross referensing manually by inserting
 > > href attrs.
 >
 > How do you choose when to insert <A NAME> elements? Only when the
 > original document had an ID for the element?
 >
 >  Paul Prescod
I use 2 ways
1- ID (for say 'irregular' references)
2- when it is anchors for something 'regular' (TOC)
i use generated name like
	(string-append (gi) (hierarchical-number .....))

Yes, it is not very convinient.
I think maybe it would be worth while to have
a sort of node-address->string extension, but I do not know
how it fit in DSSSl way.
Alexander