Re: enchanced Jade TeX backend

Subject: Re: enchanced Jade TeX backend
From: christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Frank Christoph)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 20:17:21 +0900
Hi,

I'm looking at the test.pdf file at CTAN right now.  I was wondering how you
managed to get the title and abstract, author and abstract at the top in one
one column, while the part below it is divided into two columns.  I mean to
ask, of course, how it was done in DSSSL not TeX.  As far as I know, the
page-n-columns characteristic formats the whole page that way, not parts of
it, and concatenating simple-page-sequences produces separate pages.  Did
you use a page-float with a page-display?

(Could you make the DSSSL source available?)

  -- FC