Re: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: Re: Scheme Programming Reference
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:20:33 +0200
>  > is there any chance someone can collect information from members of the
>  > ISO working group that created DSSSL?
> wouldnt they say they put their collective wisdom into the standard?
> actually, I don't find it so bad. Its the presentation thats execrable
> (lack of indexing, running heads etc ).

But since the sgml sources are online, shouldn't it be possible for us
to come up with a stylesheet that creates a nicer-looking version ?
OK, there may not be explicit indexing information in the source,
but an index of the syntax-productions should be doable without
touching the source.

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606