Re: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: Re: Scheme Programming Reference
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:52:47 +0000 (GMT)
Matthias Clasen writes:
 > > actually, I don't find it so bad. Its the presentation thats execrable
 > > (lack of indexing, running heads etc ).
 >
 > But since the sgml sources are online, shouldn't it be possible for us
 > to come up with a stylesheet that creates a nicer-looking version ?
be wary of what you may do here, relating to copyright. you may make a
nice version, but you cannot distribute it. this is the stuffy old ISO
you are dealing with, who are in the game of making money from selling
standards, to pay their staff in their expensive Geneva offices

 > OK, there may not be explicit indexing information in the source,
 > but an index of the syntax-productions should be doable without
 > touching the source.
it would be nice to try, I agree

sebastian