Printing from HyBrick

Subject: Printing from HyBrick
From: Ralph Ferris <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:42:11 -0400
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:55:27 +0000
From: "Jack Fitzpatrick" <jfitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Scheme Programming Reference

> 2. We need turnkey Windows software, that produces page description language
>   directly, with a tutorial and good sample code.  Perhaps Ralph's Hybrick
>   will get us there eventually, but I couldn't get it to work for me in its
>   current incarnation.

HyBrick prints directly through Windows, i.e., it's dependent on your
underlying print set up. If you're having a problem, please send me a
message describing that environment and I'll see what I can do to come up
with an answer. Please include samples of test documents that don't print,
together with stylesheet(s) and DTD(s).

Best regards,

Ralph E. Ferris
HyBrick Program Manager