Re: SGML declarations for subdocuments

Subject: Re: SGML declarations for subdocuments
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:31:30 +0200

> This left me with the problem of how to resolve my case, and I'll
> describe this briefly here, in case anyone else finds themself in a
> similar situation (or can suggest anything better).

Wouldn't the simplest solution be to not make them SUBDOC entities,
but complete documents including a declaration ? If that isn't an
option, you could use the annex K extensions to put a declaration even
on subdoc entities. This admittedly doesn't work with current SP, but
I have a patch for this which will appear in one of the next OpenJade
releases.

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606