(open)jade bug rendering LaTeX inside CDATA

Subject: (open)jade bug rendering LaTeX inside CDATA
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 May 2000 19:30:10 -0400
I just tried a tests for other LaTeX-isms and there is no problem;
it is just the double dash so far as we have found.  Should be easy
enough to fix once we find the stylesheet that handles it (it's
escaping the others ok)

The source DocBook document is as follows

<!DOCTYPE para PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V3.1//EN"[]>
<para>
 <programlisting>
  <![CDATA[
--
\em this is a test
$Id$

The three tests are rendered in LaTeX as

--
\char92{}em this is a test
\$Id\$

which is clearly not what is wanted; it should also escape the dash. The
key is to find the escape of the slash as \char92{} and tuck in the
dash char code at that spot.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxx>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com