Re: HTML->DocBook

Subject: Re: HTML->DocBook
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 May 2000 14:34:18 -0400
I have cleaned up the original 'holy grail' DSL file, merged in my own
changes, added some other ideas gleened from various DSSSList
postings, wrapped it all up in a tarball and posted the whole mess to

        http://www.teledyn.com/products/html2db-0.1.tar.gz

There will also be an announcement on Freshmeat within the next day
or so.  The original script did not contain any license information;
I have cited the original script's authorship to cbbrowne and placed
the new script under the GPL.  If I've stepped on any toes, let me
know asap and I will gladly make it right.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxx>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc