Re: [OJ] Developers?

Subject: Re: [OJ] Developers?
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:45:23 -0500
Quoting Murray Stokely <murray@xxxxxxxxx>:
>    Is there a mailing list relating specifically to OpenJade
> development?  I have been unable to reach any of the developers listed
> at the OpenJade SourceForge site about problems with the current CVS
> version of open jade.  I would like to help contribute code to this
> project but I have not been able to contact the right people.

   The OpenJade development mailing list is located at:
	jade-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   You can get instructions by sending a message to:
	jade-devel-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Unfortunately, the list is not very active, primarily because the
main developers are not very active due to other demands on their
time.  I'm not sure of the status of the CVS version of OpenJade,
because there were some pretty significant modifications made to the
CVS version of OpenSP, and I'm not sure if OpenJade has been fully
modified to work with the latest changes.
   In any case, feel free to join the list and let us know what you'd
like to work on.  Matthias Clasen is probably the best person to talk
to, as he knows most of the code better than anyone (save, perhaps,
James Clark, who isn't involved right now), though Peter Nilsson is
also quite knowledgeable.

-Brandon :)