Re: (dsssl) Dynamic defines

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Dynamic defines
From: "Francis J. Lacoste" <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:19:41 -0500
On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 08:45:41AM -0500, Devin Weaver wrote:

> I want to (define %show-comments% #t) only if status="draft"
> The problem is in my custom dsl the current-node has yet to be defined
> so there is no way for me to get at the attributs of book. and even if
> I did the root element can change. (Could be article, part, set, etc.)
>
> Anyone know how this could be done?

You could try the following :

(root
    (let* ((root-node (node-property 'document-element (current-node)
                                         default: (empty-node-list)))
           (status (attribute-string "status" root-node))
	   (%show-comment (equal? status "draft")))
      (process-node-list root-node)))

Normally, this local binding of %show-comment% should override the
global one.

Hope this works

--
Francis J. Lacoste