Re: (dsssl) Newbie: Line-break problem

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Newbie: Line-break problem
From: Sam Phillips <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:02:49 -0700
On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 09:56:11PM +0100, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Sam Phillips writes:
>  >
>  > It's just uses the DocBook Style Sheets that come with Debian.  Also
>  > here is the Postscript file of the output.
>  >

> Sorry, but there is no obvious problem with that PS file. Just looks
> as if the page dimensions are set oddly. Certainly shows no sign of a
> TeX problem

Well when I process the file using jadetex I get a few overfull hbox's.
I apologize for my ignorance, but where can I set the page size to
something logical for my part of the world (8.5"x11"), so that lines
break properly?

--
Sam Phillips <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada