Re: (dsssl) identity transforms in Jade

Subject: Re: (dsssl) identity transforms in Jade
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:46:30 -0700
At 09:08 17-07-2001, Karl Critz wrote:
Yup, I didn't mean a strict identity, but rather an XSL-FO to DSSSL FO
translator.

Then again, if it takes more effort to write the "identity" transform than
to maintain for bilinguality, I'll do whatever is easiest.  I was just hoping
that such a transform existed already.

Not that I know of. There would be some general utility to such a stylesheet, but it would be a bear to write in full generality. Depending on how complex your FOs are, though, it might be possible to handle just as much as you need.

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant