RE: (dsssl) ANN: SGML for NT updated - now contains XML

Subject: RE: (dsssl) ANN: SGML for NT updated - now contains XML
From: "Andrey Taranov" <andrey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:53:08 +0300
Hello,

Markus Hoenicka writes:
>>Peter Flynn was asking in comp.text.sgml the other day whether there
>>are plain Win32 binaries of onsgmls (and osx and so on)
>>available. Just to make sure: Does your generous offer to provide
>>OpenJade binaries include the other tools as well?

Yes, my package includes the complete set of OpenSP binaries. As a starting
point I'll provide a binary distribution built in May, 2000. My current
build is somewhat out of order just now and I haven't got enough time today
to fix it.

The one dated May, 2000 is based on jade_1_3_branch in CVS and has a couple
of bugs in RTF backend fixed. As Brandon advised me on Tuesday, I'll send
the files to him by mail today, he'll put them on SourceForge. Maybe they'll
even put me on developer team for OpenJade...

By the way, I dug out one of my fixes in Visual C makefiles: to work with
OpenJade, you should build OpenSP with BUILD_LIBSP defined. Maybe this is
the cause of broken error messages...

Regards,
Andrey Taranov