Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project

Subject: Re: (dsssl) DSSSL Documentation Project
From: Trent Shipley <tcshipley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:26:34 -0700
I know there are issues with publishing ISO standards gratis.  However,
Goldfarb's book annotating the SGML standard sells for much less than the
standard itself.

This implies price flexibility when it  comes to value added products.

What is the level of feasibility for hyperlinking the handbook to the
standard (and the on-line standard to the handbook) so that we get an
annotated standard at no additional cost in labor?

---

(Would it be desirable to de-certify DSSSL as an ISO standard and either move
it to W3C or make it a stand-alone ad-hoc standard?)