RE: (dsssl) Keywords

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Keywords
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:10:25 -0400
Daniel -

Not to be totally flip but you could buy the document from ISO, it belongs
to them.
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=18196
&ICS1=35&ICS2=240&ICS3=30

However all the links you provided below work for me but then I am a US Gov
contactor so it may be a firewall problem for you.

The Standard it helpful but there are many more useful resources for
understanding DSSSL.  This list is one.  Also search the archives
http://www.biglist.com/lists/dssslist/archives/ of the list for tutorials.
I like this one:
http://coli.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/Texttechnologie/dsssl_ma/dsssl/index.html

Didier maintains a good resource at