RE: (dsssl) Keywords

Subject: RE: (dsssl) Keywords
From: daniel lance herrick <dan.herrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:18:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Didier PH Martin wrote:

> Hi Daniel
>
> Daniel said:
> I've been trying for two days to get the standard
> from ftp.ornl.gov - as soon as I give my (e-mail
> address) password as an anonymous user it sends
> "230-" and stops talking to me.
>
> Is there anywwhere else where I could get the
> DSSSL Standard, itself?
>
> Didier replies:
> Have you tried the link I provided? Probably not since I just was able to
> download a PDF version of the specs from it. Here is the link again:
> ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/dsssl96b.pdf

ftp.ornl.gov does not want to talk to me

Netscape just provides its animated signal that it
is working for me, forever.

Doing FTP from a terminal interface lets me see
the "230-" that is all the FTP server sends before
it stops talking.

I do have a copy, now, from
http://xml.coverpages.org/dsssl.html, Thank-you
Robin Cover.

The link
http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/wg8/dsssl/dsssl96b.pdf
provided by Jim Mason also works for me.

So thanks for the kind assistance rendered to this
newcomer by several people on the list.

dan