(dsssl) RE: DSSSL Book

Subject: (dsssl) RE: DSSSL Book
From: "Javier Farreres de la Morena" <spanish@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:41:42 +0100
Following the different suggestions received, I will take a pause and translate
the content of the completed sections of the book to english. There seems
to be noone with a good level of spanish in the community. I will have to
translate myself.

About the parts that are under development, I will concentrate in completing
them when I finish translating those sections.

Thans to everyone who has given me names of publishers to contact them.
I will first concentrate in translating to english, so the book can be reviewed.

In short you will be informed of the progresses.

Nueva Tiscali ADSL libre www.tiscali.es/libre
¡¡¡ POR SÓLO 16,95 euros al mes !!!
+ tiempo de conexión (0,024 ./min.)
Y cuota máxima garantizada de 39,95 ./mes
AHORA ALTA GRATIS
¡¡¡ Por fin pagas por lo que consumes !!!