Re: (dsssl) RE: DSSSL Book

Subject: Re: (dsssl) RE: DSSSL Book
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:25:15 +0100
* Javier Farreres de la Morena [Thu, 06/02/2003 at 11:41 +0100]
> Following the different suggestions received, I will take a pause and translate
> the content of the completed sections of the book to english. There seems
> to be noone with a good level of spanish in the community. I will have to
> translate myself.
I could give a try. The problem is not my level in spanish (after all, I
am french and able to read, if not to speak, spanish*), but my level in
english.

Could you send me a piece of text. I will try a translation and send it
back to you. It will also be a test to see how long I need to do it.

Cheers. Jany

* Mi esposa dice que "Hablo español como una papafrita" verdad!