[dssslist] how to produce page break instead of section break

Subject: [dssslist] how to produce page break instead of section break
From: JtoEE JtoME <j2eeorj2me@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:30:24 -0800 (PST)
 Hello All,

 I am trying to get page break instead of section
 break (pls see the attached picture) while converting
 docbook xml to rtf (with openjade and dsssl).

 I have tried to put "break-before: 'page" in my
 example dsl file but seems I couldnt get the proper
 place to make it happen. Actually I want to have a
 page break (not section break) before a chapter
 element begins in my rtf document (its book not
 article).

 I would be very happy for any assistance.

 Thanks in advance.

 Many Greetings...