Re: [dssslist] Integrating MathML with DocBook using openjade

Subject: Re: [dssslist] Integrating MathML with DocBook using openjade
From: Ryan McDougall <ryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:21:17 +0900
Thank you for the explaination, but my XML skills are weak enough that I
don't follow it. Is there a link to a resource that can help me
understand further? Examples or tutorials or such?

MathML isnt a requirement for me, all I need to do is put mathematic
notation in DocBook in a text based format. Is there a simpler route,
say using TeX to put math in a DocBook document? If so, for the sake of
those that follow me, can you point me to a resource where I can learn
more about how.

Thank you for all your help!