[jats-list] JATS Publishing 1.2: author social media profiles

Subject: [jats-list] JATS Publishing 1.2: author social media profiles
From: "matt_g_broadhead@xxxxxxxxx matt_g_broadhead@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:28:40 -0000
Hi there
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the
archive. One of our journals has a magazine-style print format, and we allow
authors to include a link to their profile on Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This
only appears in the print version and PDF at the moment, but I'd like us to be
able to include it in the XML too.B I guess this question could also be
relevant for a link to a Publons or Google Scholar profile or author
website.B
I wondered about contrib-id, like we use for ORCID, but I'm really not sure.
Any advice would be appreciated!
Yours
Matt
Matt BroadheadAssistant publications managerEuropean Respiratory Society