Re: [jats-list] JATS Publishing 1.2: author social media profiles

Subject: Re: [jats-list] JATS Publishing 1.2: author social media profiles
From: "Mark Donoghue m.donoghue@xxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 14:28:47 -0000
Hi Matt,

I suggest you look into whether <ext-link> or <uri> is the most appropriate.

https://jats.nlm.nih.gov/articleauthoring/tag-library/1.3d1/element/ext-link.html

I.e.:
<ext-link
       xlink:href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/donoghue/";
       specific-use="social-media">LinkedIn</ext-link>
<uri xlink:href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/donoghue/";
       specific-use="social-media">https://www.linkedin.com/in/donoghue/
</uri>

Mark Donoghue
IEEE
(732) 562-6045
m.donoghue@xxxxxxxx

IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity