[jats-list] JATS - Gripes and Suggestions

Subject: [jats-list] JATS - Gripes and Suggestions
From: "Denise French dfrenchlibrary@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 19:19:48 -0000
Stop watering down Blue! We *need* an article tag set with some bones. It
is *helpful* to be able to require normal ordinary things like sections
have titles. As Blue becomes more Green it becomes squishier and squishier
-- and less valuable.

Or, perhaps, declare that war lost, make Blue just like Green, and invent a
new JATS color with built-in sensible rules for those of us who want help
keeping our articles rational and don't want to dedicate a programmer to
writing schematron to enforce rules that should be in the DTD!

Denise