Re: [jats-list] AW: Though breaks, dinkus, asterism, and the like

Subject: Re: [jats-list] AW: Though breaks, dinkus, asterism, and the like
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 09:46:38 -0000
Reference: https://github.com/singlesourcepub/community/discussions/42

On 01.06.2022 11:42, denis.maier@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Addendum: One suggestion Ibve already received (by Gerrit) isB :

I donbt think therebs a special element available for such an basterismb
<https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/40379/is-there-a-proper-name-for-the-3-asterisks-that-are-used-to-suggest-temporal-dis>, so maybe use |p|with a specific |@content-type|, for example, |<p content-type="asterism">* * *</p>|.

But maybe there are other options?