Re: XML + (XSL | CSS) ?

Subject: Re: XML + (XSL | CSS) ?
From: "Lisa Pease" <lisap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:51:03 -0700
I would also stress, coming from the standpoint of instruction, that it is
simpler to teach people XSL when the HTML flow objects are available. It
gives them a point of reference, and encourages them to use the technology
sooner.

If the HTML flow objects are dropped, I imagine that far smaller numbers of
people will be encouraged to learn what would then be a wholly unfamiliar
technology, and then we will not reap the full benefits of XML.