Re: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>

Subject: Re: Beginners question: Koala XSL-Engine and <xsl:process select>
From: Paul Prescod <papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:30:58 -0500
Oren Ben-Kiki wrote:

> I took it to mean the ability to enhance a pattern such that it would match
> a particular (set of?) processing instruction - that is, a particular
> instance of 'process-children' and the like.

process-children is not a processing instruction. Processing instruction
has a very precise meaning in the XML world. See

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-XML

Marge: "It's almost as if Snake is killing from beyond the grave."
Lisa: "I warned you that capital punishment wouldn't be a deterrent."
	- The Simpson's halloween special: "Hell Toupee"