Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file

Subject: Re: how to call Javascript function in .xsl file
From: Andrew Bunner <bunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:47:48 -0800
>They have introduced a new element called <xsl:eval>, that does the
>same thing that <eval> used to do in their old msxsl processor.  I
>have not tried it out, but I assume that would do the trick.
>
>Interestingly the docs don't mention that this is not a standard XSL
>element.  What are the chances of this becoming part of the standard?

  Just FYI, this is only the beginning. Microsoft will seek to extend the XSL
standard in propietary ways. I think we can expect Microsoft tools that
introduce a host of very useful, but entirely non-standard, tags and features.

-- Andrew

   Andrew Bunner
   President, Mass Quantities, Inc.
   bunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Professional Supplements for the Perfect Physique
   http://www.massquantities.com