RE: syntax feedback

Subject: RE: syntax feedback
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 06:28:38 -0500
Hi Sebastian,

This is true that Jade implementation do not support the full spec. But to
say that it is has a limited range of incomplete backends is maybe a bit
misleading here.

If we compare oranges with oranges no XSL implementations, up to now, allows
us to convert from XML to something other than XML or HTML. So, it seems
that actual XSL implementations are providing less than DSSSL.

As far as I know, people are doing _real_ stuff with jade and this includes
printing.

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com