RE: What about IE5

Subject: RE: What about IE5
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:59:17 -0500
Hi Guy,

<YourComment>
What I will add is that the delivery of dHTML (or dXML if you like) is a
bit of a pain with XSL. Definately doable, but it can get to be a drag.
With the IE5 HTCs the nightmare becomes a dream. What HTCs also bring is
the chance to create your own FOs, which given the current lack of Rec FOs
is very refreshing.
</YourComment>

<Reply>
Do you have a link to a HTC example?  I want to play a bit with this. For
example, I can only transform Hytime links into single directional HTML
anchors. I didn't thought that HTC would be an answer (i.e. provide multiple
directions and many to many) but your post brought some light on my problem
:-)
</Reply>

Regards
Didier PH Martin