Re: Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML

Subject: Re: Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:23:07 +0100
Hi.

A simple solution for this is to simply wrap you result from the root
template in <XMP> tags and then you get to see what the result tree looks
like.

As a side note I prefer the idea of seeing the original XML document from
source view. It's the XML document I've just
downloaded, not the result tree in the case of client-side XSL. I want to
see what I've downloaded. One expects to see the HTML document they've
downloaded too, not the CSS decorated one that can be grabbed from
.outerHTML

But that just my preference, I release other may differ.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 04/06/99 07:47:53 AM