Re: Part A - Generic parse.allXML function

Subject: Re: Part A - Generic parse.allXML function
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:13:01 +0100 (BST)
> Below is the XSL for (almost) parsing any incoming XML
> and displaying it indented and highlighted.

This doesn't work with the current version of XSL as
it uses the old http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl namespace
and various functions that don't appear to be defined
even in old drafts of XSL? such as <xsl:script
match="cdata() etc.

Also it does not take care to display < and & as &lt
and &amp unless I am mistaken (I couldn't run the script to check).

If you are using a current XSLT processor you might like to do something
more like the `verb.xsl' that I mentioned on this list earlier, but
perhaps adding some colours to taste.

David

(http://andover.nag.co.uk/~davidc/verb.xsl if you missed my earlier post)