Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT

Subject: Re: multiple output files/getting command-line parameters in XT
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:16:51 +0200
It is true. But, it works. I have used a mixed strategy. Format and
transform with XSL and do file management with Perl. I am trying to
build quite a complex site with simple and free tools and XSL just does
not give  you the options.  After all, it is clearly stated, that XSL(T)
is not a complete programming language. But it is magnificent formatting
language.