Support of latest XSLT drafts

Subject: Support of latest XSLT drafts
From: BOUCHET Sébastien <sebastien.bouchet@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:32:30 +0200
Title: Support of latest XSLT drafts

Hi,

having worked some time with a demo version of Infoteria iXSLT, I got used to a fairly sexy function : doc(), which can be used the following way :

<xsl:for-each select="doc('news*.xml')">
</xsl:for-each>

Are you aware of another XSLT processor able to perform such a "compilation", which offers great perpectives like advanced code generation based on multiple templates, for instance ? I would be interested in a Java-based one.

More generally speaking, which processors support the latest XSLT drafts ? Any rumors about new releases ?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bouchet