RE: Support of latest XSLT drafts

Subject: RE: Support of latest XSLT drafts
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:06:16 +0100
>having worked some time with a demo version of Infoteria iXSLT, I got used
to a fairly >sexy function : doc(), which can be used the following way :
><xsl:for-each select="doc('news*.xml')">
></xsl:for-each>

Nice, but non-standard.

>More generally speaking, which processors support the latest XSLT drafts ?
Any rumors
>about new releases ?

The currently-released version 4.5 of SAXON
(http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon) supports the 9 July draft.
Implementation of features from the August draft (plus some of the
oustanding omissions from earlier drafts) is well advanced, but I still have
to make a decision about how much to pack in before I ship a new release.

Mike Kay