RE: Support of latest XSLT drafts

Subject: RE: Support of latest XSLT drafts
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:59:35 +0200
At least these processors support the latest XSLT draft:
- XT by James Clark, http://www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html
<http://www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html>
- LotusXSL by IBM Alphaworks, http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula/LotusXSL
<http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/formula/LotusXSL>

- 4XSLT (in Python) by Fourthought supports a sub-set of the latest working
draft: http://opentechnology.org/4Suite/4XSLT/
<http://opentechnology.org/4Suite/4XSLT/>

For more information about XSL tools, see http://www.xmlsoftware.com/xsl/
<http://www.xmlsoftware.com/xsl/>  . I try to keep it up to date!