Re: [xsl] Extending xsltproc?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Extending xsltproc?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:05:06 +0100
> I would like to render a node-set into rows of columns
> without resorting to disable-output-escaping to insert the
> modulo-column </tr><tr> break,

That can usually (well always, in theory) be done without using any
extension and without using d-o-e. Without seeing exactly  what transform
you want to perform though, it's hard to offer any advice.

> and I'd also like to be able to present
> a node-set in a new random order on each call.

Dimitre posted a random number generator written purely in XSLT with no
extensions to this list just the other day. You could use that as a
basis to get this effect.

David