Re: [xsl] Extending xsltproc?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Extending xsltproc?
From: Mathy V Arumugam <mathy.v.arumugam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:48:48 -0700
Any help is appreciated!!!

I know this is not an appropriate place to ask this question but, have
anyone experienced the following:

I have SQL exception error on trying to access a MS Access memo field.
I have defined remarks as a MEMO datatype and using JDBC-ODBC driver (JDK1.3)
to access data.

   Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(url,uid,passwd);
   Statement stmt = con.createStatement();

  qryb="select  remarks " +"from definition_tbl where desc_id= "+descId+
" ORDER BY definition_tbl.rowId,definition_tbl.subId";
      rsa = stmt.executeQuery(qryb);
      while(rsa.next())
      {
      //this is where the error takes place