[xsl] Searching a group of xml documents

Subject: [xsl] Searching a group of xml documents
From: bmcleere@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:10:45 +0100
Hi all,

I need to search a repository/directory of xml documents. I want to search each xml document for the contents of a tag called <identifier>.  The contents of the tag would be as follows:

<identifier>Perl for Beginners</identifier>

When a match is found I want to display the contents of the <location> tag in the selected document to the screen which would be a URL e.g.
<location>http://www.sometag.asp</location>

I know how to search one document and retrieve the data from it but need help with more than one.

Kindest regards,

Brenda