[xsl] xhtml -> xsl:fo transform guidelines/issues

Subject: [xsl] xhtml -> xsl:fo transform guidelines/issues
From: scott gabelhart <swgabel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:49:25 -0500
I posted this message a few days back to this list and have seen no replies.

Is there any tips or suggestions specifically around issues when converting XHTML output to XSL->FO?

The reason I ask is I am currently transforming my nested xml input file into xhtml output; but when I use that same xml input file to create my xsl:fo output I am running into numerous errors. Specifically I am encountering alignment and formatting issues of my XSL->FO output compared to my xhtml output.

I have parsed my xml input file to match html output that I am receiving. I want if at all possible have the structure of my single xml input file drive both transformations (xhtml, xsl:fo) to drive identical output.

Thanks in advance.

- Scott