RE: Re: Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer

Subject: RE: Re: Re: [xsl] Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:08:42 -0500
> I use Excel 2003. Do you think that is a reason we get different results ?

Another poster replied that Microsoft products often handle things in widely different ways between versions. I remember one night I was upgrading the office file servers from NetWare 3.x to NetWare 4.x. I had checked that all the workstations were running Windows95. When I got to upgrading the client software, I discovered that the workstations had at least three different versions of Windows95 and each version required a different NetWare client. So, yes, that could be the reason we get different results.

> I will ask why in Cocoon group - unfortunately people there are very much
> non-responsive!

Some mailing lists are better (more active, more helpful) than others. I'm sorry to hear that about the Cocoon list. I've admired the concept of the product for some years.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email