RE: [xsl] Cannot output CRLF

Subject: RE: [xsl] Cannot output CRLF
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 23:03:41 +0100
Saxon never attempts to convert a newline to CRLF on output. It's possible
of course that the operating system (or Java runtime) might do so, but it
seems unlikely. If you open a file written by Saxon in a text editor, it's
always possible that the text editor has converted the newline to a CRLF.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/