Re: [xsl] something I'd really like in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] something I'd really like in XSLT
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:17:08 +0100
Andrew Welch wrote:
Import precedence happens first - you can have a template with
priority 10000 but it won't be used if a template with priority -1 has
a higher import precedence - which can be just because the stylesheet
it lives in was imported after the stylesheet containing the template
with the higher priority.  It's a wonderful gotcha...

It sure is! I don't believe I like this behavior, but now that I know of it, I can design my stylesheets accordingly.

btw, Bryan, sorry for side-stepping on your thread ;)