RE: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:36:07 +0100
> I have a doubt related to the code fragment you have posted.
>
> I think, media-type="multipart/mixed" is processor specific feature.
> Do Gestalt and Saxon support this?

You can write this, but Saxon doesn't do anything with it.

> While doing, <xsl:result-document href="mailto:..."; > what
> will happen after the stylesheet execution finishes?

In the case of Saxon, the result document will be supplied to the
OutputURIResolver. The standard OutputURIResolver won't know what to do with
a mailto: URI, but you can supply your own which sends out the email to your
chosen victims.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/