[xsl] Antwort: Re: [xsl] Changing the Attibute Value

Subject: [xsl] Antwort: Re: [xsl] Changing the Attibute Value
From: christoph.naber@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:47:01 +0200
andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx schrieb am 21.07.2008 11:47:12:

> The stylesheet below does most of what you asked, you just need to add
> an extra template to handle the address element:

The template for the Address-node, just in case you still need it:

<xsl:template match="Address[parent::VisualObject[xsi:type =
'CChamferEx']]" >
        <xsl:copy>
                <xsl:copy-of select="@*">
                <xsl:value-of select="concat(
                                                substring-before(.,
'ChamferedRectangle'),
                                                'Fillet',
                                                substring-after(.,
'ChamferedRectangle')
                                                )" />
        </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

Greetings Christoph

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.